TW: Cooler Master 690 II Full ATX case

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPU Fan

Honorable
Jan 7, 2014
Hey guys! I'm just testing waters to see if there could be a buyer for my current case. It's just too large for my needs. I don't have the budget for a crazy video card setup or anything that can practically take advantage of this case's space. It is a great looking case and packed with features, but I just want to put my meager gaming setup into something smaller. My version is not the 'advanced' with USB3.0. Mine is only USB 2. Everything is in great shape. No dings or missing paint to speak of. I've had it for about 2 years and I'm just tired of the oversized case.

Here is a link to the Advanced version. It's identical to mine except the USB revision. I paid about $100 for it when I got it locally, and I don't expect to get that much, but if there is an interest, please make a fair offer. thanks for looking and I will take pictures of it when I get home with the required timestamp data. It does have component stickers on one side that take up like 2^2". The other side has a few personal interest stickers. All could be removed easily and any residue taken off with Goo Gone. I can't find the older version online anymore. I still have the original box for this case.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119259&cm_re=cooler_master_690-_-11-119-259-_-Product

Actually, here is the link from the manufacturer with specs:
http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/cm-690-ii-ver-2/

This is located in South Carolina, USA. Shipping could be expensive ($20+), but we can work something out.

EDIT: Pics added. Also the box does say "690 II Advanced" on it, but it is not the USB 3.0 version.

IMG_6134_zpsee469c4c.jpg

IMG_6132_zpse64466a2.jpg

IMG_6130_zpscd0979d6.jpg

IMG_6129_zps0a7262a3.jpg

And I was wrong about there being no chips in the paint. I forgot about this spot. My metal external hard drive fell about 8" onto it and chipped a couple spots. No dents that I cant tell though.
IMG_6128_zpse778dea6.jpg

IMG_6127_zpsda921edc.jpg

CPU Fan

Honorable
Jan 7, 2014
Actually, if there is anyone in NC/SC within a hour drive of Greenville, SC, I'd be willing to trade for a CM Storm case or some other good looking, portable case.

i would suggest listing this on craigslist.

you will get more cash and will save on shipping.

i recently offloaded my 800d for $130 cash locally when it did not sell here (offers were too low and shipping was too high)

CPU Fan

Honorable
Jan 7, 2014
I'd be more interested in selling the whole rig locally at this point and just building a ITX or mATX rig. I'll make a new thread for that though.

Sliminem, I think the fan controller would only work properly with the 850W PSU it came with. I'm not 100% on that but pretty sure.

XxSliminemxX

Reputable
Feb 15, 2014
I have a powerful enough power supply to handle it, if you're interested in selling it then i was the (806) number that contacted you about 5-6 days back.

CPU Fan

Honorable
Jan 7, 2014
I didn't mean the power, I meant for the connection. I don't remember how it connects, but I don't think it was a standard connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts