****SOLD**** WTT/WTS $300 Gaming PC (FX 8320 Radeon HD 7770!!!) , $100 Windows 8 Ultrabook $20 Motherboard ****SOLD****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceDaBoss

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
I am selling/ trading a Gaming PC, a motherboard, and an Asus Windows 8 ultrabook. Please PM me if your are interested in anything. We can work something out.
I live in Cincinnati Ohio, USA. Shipping is not included in the price. I will trade them for any item below.
DISCLAIMER: I will not trade a $150 dollar monitor for a $450 gaming PC.
E.G. If you want to trade a $100 monitor for the $150 laptop, you must also pay $50 dollars etc. etc.

ITEMS
1. Astro A40/ A50 gaming headset
2. Any non reference AMD R9 290/ 290x.
3. Any premium sound card. (Must list model)
4. Any 20-30 inch 1080p or up monitor with response time under 6 ms and at least 120 hz refresh rate. * It must be IPS.
5. NZXT Sentry 3/ Sentry 2 Fan controller
6. Asus Republic of Gamers Front Base
*I would much rather prefer ips
Graphics Card MUST BE SEALED PACKAGE!. All items for trade must be Brand new sealed in package or great condition.

For sale:

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

[PRICE UPDATED!!!!!!!!]
Gaming PC. $300 Slightly Used
I am selling a PC with the current specs:
CPU: AMD FX 8320
CPU cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo
Mobo: ASUS M5A97 R2.0
GPU: MSI AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz edition.
PSU: Corsair CX500
Memory: Kingston HyperX Red 2x4 GB 1600 MHz ram.
SSD: Kingston SSDNOWV300 120 GB
I am not sure what the case is, but its pretty nice.
This computer needs a wireless adapter. It can play most games on high settings, some even ultra. This computer works amazing and boots so quickly but I need some money as I am saving up for a car. My mother won't let me work and I already have another system which kills everything and this was an extra rig so it looks like its time to sell it. Please note that I will directly trade this for an R9 290/290x.
4FarN5J.jpg

InV3lZy.jpg

[PRICE UPDATED!!!!!!!!]
Asus q200e Windows 8 Ultrabook. $100
Next is an ASUS Ultrabook. Cracked Screen Used
Its the q200e. The screen is cracked and the touchscreen doesn't work. But the display works fine. Occasionally a blue line will appear but it will go away. This PC works fine and is %100 percent working and usable, but the touchscreen isn't functioning.
ycerPGh.jpg

6OR6SmO.jpg

[PRICE UPDATED!!!!!!!!]
MSI 970a G43 for $20.
Works fine, I didn't use it because I thought it was broken when I tried to install windows and it wasn't detecting any of my hard drives. The problem was that you cannot install windows through a USB 3.0 port. It fixed everything. By the time I learned that, I had already token it out and bought a new one. Works like new but beware, it is the motherboard only with no accessories.
u9Qj47j.jpg

Thanks and have a good day.
-Trace
PM me for any questions

<Mod Notes: Photo links fixed. Next time use the correct BBCode links>

trogdor796

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
Just a heads up on one of your trade items wanted, specifically the monitor. You want at least 120hz refresh rate, but also an IPS. These two requirements are not possible to have in one monitor. IPS monitors cap out at 60hz refresh rate. Now, there are some models that you can overclock to get to a 120hz refresh rate, but officially, IPS monitors are limited to 60hz. Just a heads up so that possible people looking to trade don't get confused and offer the wrong things.

Good price on that PC though! Good luck selling man.

FrankThePolarBear

Reputable
Aug 24, 2014
I can't seem to PM you, but if you don't want to deal with shipping/ electronic payment I'll be driving through your neck of the woods pretty soon and I'd be pretty interested in your PC.

WhiteSnake91

Distinguished
Sadly it's been over a month since it was posted, if the seller was serious about it they would have probably written people back by now. Shame since I've been looking for a good deal on an fx 8320 forever now or even a cheap fx 6300 used

WhiteSnake91

Distinguished
I PMed you, I've been looking for a 6 core AMD cpu at a decent price forever it seems, all over ebay and even here before I think people price gouge them.

And I always see young people on here saying their parents "won't let them" work...why exactly not? You'd think in today's day and age with sooo many trashy people out there, that parents would actually applaud a young person trying to start out working >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS