NPC's blocking door - §*?###!!¤#"!

I'm in the Ambassador's area in the Host Tower of Luskan. For some reason,
a golem on the other side of the door to the teleporter has gone whacko,
and all the NPC's (including two shield golems) are blocking the locked
door trying to fight it, so I cant unlock it and get to the teleporter to
the other floors.

Would it be a good idea to eradicate all the other ambassadors and their
golems, or is there another way around this?

BTW, I'm up to 9th lvl Sorceror/4th lvl Fighter.

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

Arcana Dragon <this@ress.is.invalid> wrote in

> Would it be a good idea to eradicate all the other ambassadors and
> their golems, or is there another way around this?

There was - loading an earlier savegame...

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
A scar nobly got, or a noble scar, is a good livery of honour;

Arcana Dragon <this@ress.is.invalid> wrote in news:4077ce74$0$166
$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk:

> There was - loading an earlier savegame...

I seem to recall there being a console command to reset all NPCs to their
original positions, too. But now I can't find it. :\

David Frauzel <net.weathersongATnemo> wrote in

> I seem to recall there being a console command to reset all NPCs to
> their original positions, too. But now I can't find it. :\

There's one such command in MW: RA. Maybe you're confusing the two, because
I have a list with lots of console commands for NWN, and I couldn't find it
either.