Can't Change Avatar

avatars need to be approved by a moderator before they show up so it may take some time before an avatar you submit will show up since it requires action from us. we are typically fairly quick on this though.

keep in mind that if we deny your avatar it will not show up at all and may show up instead as the standard silhouette (if we deem it offensive or otherwise not appropriate). if you are submitting either an image which is too large in file size or too large in pixel by pixel size it may also not upload correctly and may not show up (doesnt even make it to the moderator approval.. it normally just fails to upload)

currently it seems that your account is not showing an avatar.

what avatar are you trying to upload (link it here if you would)

it looks like your avatar is working now as it shows up as

1695593.JPG

Bit late now, but I can add some info to this.

Toms takes a bit to update avatars even if the moderator approval of said avatar is instant, I myself ran into this issue when I was making my current avatar. You pretty much have to upload and wait for an hour or so for it to actually update. Going from no avatar to one is instant though, the avatar is applied even before approval actually.
As a side note, make sure that the image has a different file name to the previous one.