Will dead rising 3 run on my pc at 1080p?

jonnycoombs

Reputable
Jul 12, 2014
Hello my system specs are as follows:
Cpu - Amd phenom X4 970 @4.0 GHZ
memory - 8GB of 1333mhz gskill rip jaws
Gpu - Saphire 280x 3GB
Screen - AOC 1080p 60hz ips panel
HDD - 1TB samsung
SSD - 64GB sandisk

I would like to run the game at 1080p at medium to high settings how possible do you think this is with my setup? I am planning to upgrade to an I7 later this year however at the moment I don't have the funds so I am stuck with my Phenom.
Thanks for any responses in advance.

yes it will run fine .....if you switch to Intel then you have to change your board as well .... and if you want an i7 just for gaming i will say its just a waste of money i7 is an overkill for a gaming pc an i5 is what you need i7 is needed for video rendering ,animation work etc..

jonnycoombs

Reputable
Jul 12, 2014
Yeah that is what I was thinking and the move to intel would cost about $400 which is a lot of money considering I have never loaded a editing program on my computer only games and youtube. Are you sure an I5 would be adequate for gaming though because I'm worried games are going to get more optimised and use more than 4 cores quite soon due to the consoles having eight. I know there is no such thing as future proof but I am looking to keep this cpu for maybe 2-3 years to come. Thanks for the answer by the way much appreciated.