Looking for an awesome $1200 gaming computer

ninjamonkey84

Reputable
Jul 15, 2014
Hi i am not too knowledgable on computer parts so I want to ask what do you all think would be the best gaming computer. I am looking for a computer that I can play any game on ultra, from mmo's like wildstar to fps like planetside and everything in between.

something along the lines of http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3JM4YJ is probably what you are looking for. (USA only prices in that build)

keep in mind however that you did not fill out the info sheet we have stickied at the top of the forums so do not know much information about your request or what country you are from. do fill it out and post here.

some parts currently are not on sale right now so waiting a bit could give you some better pricing.

the new devils canyon i5-4690 and z97 allow good performance for gaming as well as overclocking if required.

the gtx780 allows for running ultra in most games at 1080p

if you shift some cash around it may be possible to get a better case with better airflow or better styling, to throw a ssd drive in for very fast boot-up or allow for other such extras.

you could probably downgrade to a gtx770 or 280x as well and still run on ultra levels but with not as much performance. if you wanted a better case or ssd this is a possibility.