Help Reducing Price of the Buid, Please...

Which Chipset do you Prefer?

• Total voters

nachiketsaroha

Reputable
Jul 3, 2014

No I'm not going to overclock right now but I want that as an option. Plus I asked to decrease the price not increase

well there is no place to decrease your budget without loosing performance.... if u are not planning on oc then there is no meaning to buy a k version and a z87 motherboard you can buy a normal i5 4670 and a h87 board and save money...and if u buy an k cpu and oc it u have to buy a cooler for that later..

You should be getting the newest hardware. Change the CPU for a 4690k and the motherboard for a z97 model. There are plenty GOOD z97 boards for $120.

The PSU can be changed to an XFX550 to save some, and it is a better quality unit.

An r9 270x should be in place of the 760 as it is 96% as powerful and can be had for $180 easily. Plus a small overclock will easily get it passed 760 performance.

Monitor is overpriced. For $50 less you can get a 23" IPS LED display.

There saved you $100 more or less.

nachiketsaroha

Reputable
Jul 3, 2014
Thanks of all the replies, I want to clear some things, I can't buy 4690k or z97 because they are way overpriced where I live, same goes for monitor, monitor that I chose is best bang for the buck. Anything else you can help with like PSU wattage, smaller processor, Any other NVIDIA graphics card.

I am a hard Gamer, I want to run many many high graphics Games on ultra on this rig. And this is my first build.

nachiketsaroha

Reputable
Jul 3, 2014

Dude, I DON"T want to get this rig to get even a bit more expensive because I'm already over my budget.

Yes, you have made this clear. You said you want to run ultra settings, which this build WILL NOT DO. I was simply explaining what would need to happen to run games at Ultra.

For the same money, you can run games at ultra. Would you like me to make a build where this is possible to show you?

TRENDING THREADS