New stuff old build

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Hello
I have some new stuff for my build but no way to show you guys i need a new web hoster for my pics but i do not want the same thing to happen again to this account so if any one knows how i can keep my pics more privite so that only you guys can get acces to them i would really like that help thanks?, so for now i will simply tell you about them
well i have been gaming for some time now and gotton pretty good infact so good that i out paced my controller
so i got a few upgrades that will help with the speed issue
So for the keyboard i got the blackwidow ultimate this keyboard rocks and for my mouse i desided on the rat 9 wireless, no wire to get me tangled up, so far so good, i have them all the way down on there settings, and it is still a little faster then the controller was, so i will speen the next few months getting faster with this new hardware.

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
I did, and I did feel like it was a attack, sounded more like a justification of your integrity, with I do not question anyway, I know that you are a honest person, but some time there are people that will alter there results to match there opinions.

Lately it seems we are flooded with these instant experts here at Toms, partly because of Toms new policy of 5 best answers equals an expert, so they get puffed up and think they know it all and they don't.

I tried to express in the beginning that this was not a long term good idea for Toms, simply because someone out in the forum giving advice may have been totally clueless 2 weeks before, which lowers the overall quality of the answers that outsiders have had respect for Toms Hardware over the past years.

It is a simple boil down to quality vs quantity, we had quality but traded that for quantity, and new experienced members are seeing it immediately and leaving the forums shortly after joining.

I knew this was going to happen! :pfff:

It was all about attaining higher site visit numbers, getting more and more to Toms with puffy enticement, which eventually will fill Toms up with an assortment of diaper rash individuals that want to go to war over one isolated point, because that's the only point they know! :lol:

It's sad but I know you are already seeing it. Ry

One thing I've always respected about you TM_03, you are not afraid to test your ideas to completion, even if it cost you a lot of money to do it, you wouldn't give up, and I respect that sir! :)

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Well my objective is to get better, and help others along the way if I can, why let them make the same mistakes I did if it can be avoided, that is the definition of insanity, to do the same thing over and over expecting to see different results. [sound like something a child does to learn] so does that mean all kids are insane? :lol:

How do you think you and I, are where we are now?

It's simple, We never grew up, we're still kids at heart!

Other adults think our cooling adventures are bordering on insanity, they would never undertake it, but are completly satisfied to watch from the sidelines, but it's feeding our insatiable curiosity! :)

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
yes I would agree with that, I have been told several time to grow up, but I do not want to, that seems to boring to me. why can't I simply have fun all the time. my kids keep me sane, by reminding me of my responsibilities, and stopping me from going too far with some of my ideas, they ask questions with make me realize how crazy the idea may have been.

Dreams are always the beginning of reality, look what you've accomplished so far.

Sometimes we just have to try out our ideas to see if they work or not?

When they don't it's a serious disappointment, :pfff: But when they do work out! :)

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Well I just finished reading toms review of the P3700 SSD drives, and I have seen for my self that these drives are fast and reliable. I have been using them for almost two years, and I am now ready for there first reformat of the drives, that is how I keep my systems running for years, I reformat the system every time it starts to have issues. At some point over the next few weeks I will format the drives and reload all of the software.