Origin correct password rejecting even worse

Ewert

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
Hi all,
An apparent known issue of the Origin service (rejecting the correct login password), is not an easy fix in my case because the Email address I entered when creating my Origin account was of an ISP company's, we got a few free ones, and I never used that Mweb email service and we also never got the Mweb ( the ISP company ) ADSL because we live on a farm so we cancelled the subscription and therefore I belief we lost the email's.

Even if they were still active I lost the password to the account, then Origin rejects my correct password and they send it to the email address they have ( the Mweb one ) , thus I cannot sign into Origin nor reset the password because i do not have the password to sign into the Mweb email account, their recovery service is rubbish so that's a lost cause.

I am talking to their customer support but they need an account number, witch we do not have since we cancelled it.

My question to you all is : I have explained everything to them but they still do not belief us until they have an customer number, what should I tell them to change their minds?

Or is there a way to fix this problem?

Any advice very much appreciated !

You may be able to prove ownership by providing the serial number for a game that is registered on that account, or a credit-card / bank statement showing a purchase made from that account. Valve accepted this method when I ran into the exact same issue with my Steam account.

Ewert

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013

Thanks for the idea, will definitely be doing that.
If that worked I would make your reply the solution.