Youtube help please!

Supermon221

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
Youtube help? I have like 10 subscribers some videos have a couple thousand view and others have under 10 I don't understand how to grow my channel I am patient and I will wait but I want to know if there is more to be done I do work 50 hours a week and would like help on growing my channel I don't use social media so it's extremely difficult for me to get the word out someone please help I don't mind collaborating with people I just am frustrated I guess.

Solution
First off, I was like you. I was growing slowly and painfully. There aren't amny things you can do to speed up the evolution of your channel. Trust me, I have experience. The only way the people will like what they see is that you make high quality videos (or at least 480p-360p) and to post at least twice a week, but if you are busy you can do it once, but you will get less views. Everyone started out slow, and even PewDiePie and Smosh, etc. If people like your content, they'll share it round, and more and more people will come on. Once you reach the ceratin point, the Youtube will do the rest alone by promoting you.
Hope you suceed :)

mikac2014

Reputable
Jul 14, 2014
First off, I was like you. I was growing slowly and painfully. There aren't amny things you can do to speed up the evolution of your channel. Trust me, I have experience. The only way the people will like what they see is that you make high quality videos (or at least 480p-360p) and to post at least twice a week, but if you are busy you can do it once, but you will get less views. Everyone started out slow, and even PewDiePie and Smosh, etc. If people like your content, they'll share it round, and more and more people will come on. Once you reach the ceratin point, the Youtube will do the rest alone by promoting you.
Hope you suceed :)

Solution

mikac2014

Reputable
Jul 14, 2014
I highly doubt that these websites will give honest and good help. They are written by paid people and journalists that have little experience in online video media. You must ask someone with knowledge. You can try out by making a VLOG about this topic, talking about what would the viewers want to see. Also, you can just make test videos in different resolutions and wait for critiques.

TRENDING THREADS