can you suggest a monitor for me guys

i want to have a LED monitor which dont have a boring look and doesnt a have to be fancy but a bit cooler will do...i'm into 20"-23" sizes. i do encourage cheaper ones but reliable/good. i'll use this monitor for gaming
thanks in advance
12 answers Last reply
More about suggest monitor guys
  1. Can u tell me the budget so i can know
  2. MrDominik said:
    Can u tell me the budget so i can know

    ohhh my currency is not in US dollars
  3. MrDominik said:
    Can u tell me the budget so i can know


    i gotta ask how much is the decent monitor for gaming
  4. MrDominik said:
    Can u tell me the budget so i can know

    hmmm 100$ - 175$ price range...can i get a decent monitor for gaming with that price? btw i'm planning to have a r9 280x video card msi version slots with dvi-i(dual link),hdmi,4 mini display ports
  5. Justin, a regular 1080p TN panel monitor (best for games) would fit your budget well, they have quick response times and are budget friendly. Here are a couple cheap and sexy monitors, grey and black for matching.

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CLZ047Q/?tag=pcpapi-20

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMLIDQ/?tag=pcpapi-20

    The black one is cheaper on newegg (sale right now I think) but the site is currently down for some reason so Incouldn't send a link. Cheers
  6. jakesully said:
    Justin, a regular 1080p TN panel monitor (best for games) would fit your budget well, they have quick response times and are budget friendly. Here are a couple cheap and sexy monitors, grey and black for matching.

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CLZ047Q/?tag=pcpapi-20

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMLIDQ/?tag=pcpapi-20

    The black one is cheaper on newegg (sale right now I think) but the site is currently down for some reason so Incouldn't send a link. Cheers

    i like th aoc cause it is led but i like also the acer which has thin border...too hard to decide...i want a LED so that i can save electricity bill....the aoc have only dvi-d and vga...i dont want to use vga in gaming....atleast it has a hdmi or dual link dvi-i which is present on the video card i want to buy...the aoc I2757FM has a vga,hdmi 2,hdmi
  7. JustinX said:
    jakesully said:
    Justin, a regular 1080p TN panel monitor (best for games) would fit your budget well, they have quick response times and are budget friendly. Here are a couple cheap and sexy monitors, grey and black for matching.

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CLZ047Q/?tag=pcpapi-20

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMLIDQ/?tag=pcpapi-20

    The black one is cheaper on newegg (sale right now I think) but the site is currently down for some reason so Incouldn't send a link. Cheers

    i like th aoc cause it is led but i like also the acer which has thin border...too hard to decide...i want a LED so that i can save electricity bill....the aoc have only dvi-d and vga...i dont want to use vga in gaming....atleast it has a hdmi or dual link dvi-i which is present on the video card i want to buy...the aoc I2757FM has a vga,hdmi 2,hdmi



    Honestly shouldn't really matter, if you have the cables or if it comes with it you won't notice the difference in video, only the audio that hdmi has, I would pick the one that matches my setup. I also have a preference for glossy screens, they always look sharper.
  8. jakesully said:
    JustinX said:
    jakesully said:
    Justin, a regular 1080p TN panel monitor (best for games) would fit your budget well, they have quick response times and are budget friendly. Here are a couple cheap and sexy monitors, grey and black for matching.

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CLZ047Q/?tag=pcpapi-20

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZMLIDQ/?tag=pcpapi-20

    The black one is cheaper on newegg (sale right now I think) but the site is currently down for some reason so Incouldn't send a link. Cheers

    i like th aoc cause it is led but i like also the acer which has thin border...too hard to decide...i want a LED so that i can save electricity bill....the aoc have only dvi-d and vga...i dont want to use vga in gaming....atleast it has a hdmi or dual link dvi-i which is present on the video card i want to buy...the aoc I2757FM has a vga,hdmi 2,hdmi



    Honestly shouldn't really matter, if you have the cables or if it comes with it you won't notice the difference in video, only the audio that hdmi has, I would pick the one that matches my setup. I also have a preference for glossy screens, they always look sharper.


    ohhh yeah i just wanna stay away from old school vga...i more of a matte than glossy... i like the aoc I2757FM because it has more ports supported but it is 27" which i think too big for me
  9. jakesully said:

    but since i plan to build pc from scratch i guess this is too much for me... i stay 20"-23" size other than that it is either way too small or too big for me...but thanks for the recommendation dude
  10. JustinX said:
    jakesully said:

    but since i plan to build pc from scratch i guess this is too much for me... i stay 20"-23" size other than that it is either way too small or too big for me...but thanks for the recommendation dude


    No problem, good luck with whatever you go with
  11. jakesully said:
    JustinX said:
    jakesully said:

    but since i plan to build pc from scratch i guess this is too much for me... i stay 20"-23" size other than that it is either way too small or too big for me...but thanks for the recommendation dude


    No problem, good luck with whatever you go with


    yeah thanks but it is just my plan...i cant buy my gaming setup this year maybe next 1 or 2 years probably...i'm hoping for price drop...i'm really broke right now
Ask a new question

Read More

Monitors