Steam money earning

William Norberg

Honorable
Jun 10, 2013
Are there any good ways to "earn" money on steam. Without having to pay anything from my credit card. Im not interested in the steam card trading market, and im willing to do surveys (if there are any that isn't just a scam)

Solution
Counter strike global offensive offers drops in game, so when you play there's a chance you can get items such as cases or weapon skins. I've made about 60 bucks from skins and cases. I have a friend who's made about 1,500 but he put some money in to open the cases. You have to buy a $2 key to open a case that has a chance to have a rare item but is not guaranteed to. I've never gotten anything good from a case when I've opened them.

CountOtis

Honorable
Jun 18, 2012
Counter strike global offensive offers drops in game, so when you play there's a chance you can get items such as cases or weapon skins. I've made about 60 bucks from skins and cases. I have a friend who's made about 1,500 but he put some money in to open the cases. You have to buy a $2 key to open a case that has a chance to have a rare item but is not guaranteed to. I've never gotten anything good from a case when I've opened them.

Solution