Anyone want to sell me some Odyssey 2 Games and The Voice?

I am looking for Smithereens, KC's Crazy Chase, John Dondzillas Amok! &
Killer Bees -- and some other games for the Odyssey 2. I would also
like to get The Voice. Let me know if you would like to make me a
deal. Thanks.

Mike :)
3 answers Last reply
More about sell odyssey games voice

    tandmkennedy@hotmail.com wrote in message news:<1114469583.197640.154780@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>...
    > I am looking for Smithereens, KC's Crazy Chase, John Dondzillas Amok! &
    > Killer Bees -- and some other games for the Odyssey 2. I would also
    > like to get The Voice. Let me know if you would like to make me a
    > deal. Thanks.
    >
    > Mike :)

    theres nothing too difficult to get there, these titles are all over
    ebay apart from amok which is available direct from classic gaming
    creations direct

    http://www.videopac.org the worlds best videopac website.
  2. Quote:

    I am looking for Smithereens, KC's Crazy Chase, John Dondzillas Amok! &
    Killer Bees -- and some other games for the Odyssey 2. I would also
    like to get The Voice. Let me know if you would like to make me a
    deal. Thanks.

    Mike :)

    > I have kcs crazy chase, timelords, pt barnum, killer bees, monkeyshines, freedom fighters ect...all for sale all origional pkging and instructions. I have lots
  3. Oh you can email me at r.hunt2289@gmail.com if your serious about needing those games. I have lots.

Games Video Classic