Most Exotic LD Players you have owned?

Hello Members, lets find out from each other who has owned a rare or
Exotic(High end, Hard to find) laserdisc player.

"I have a Faroudja Ld1000 since October 2004 based on the Pioneer
Elite- Cld-99 with exotic audio outputs, very few made 1998-1999."

Thanks members

Duane
12 answers Last reply
More about exotic players owned

    HLD-X0, HLD-X9, LD-S9 and CLD-R7G out of the game?

    Rgds,
    Julien
    --
    http://LDDb.com/ - LaserDisc Database

    On a more serious level, all LD Players owner here still owning the
    original user/technical manuel: could you send me by Email (no need to
    pollute the newsgroup with that) the specs of your player to build up
    the "Player" side of LDDb?

    My USA section is rather poor...

    http://LDDb.com/list.php?type=player&list=usa

    Replay capability and connections as well as...

    Laser Wavelength ??? nm
    Power Requirements AC ??? V, ??? Hz
    Power Consumption ??? W
    Weight ??? Kg
    Dimensions ??? (W) x ??? (D) x ??? (H) mm
    Characteristics
    Format NTSC
    Frequency Response ??? Hz - ??? kHz
    SN Ratio ??? dB (EIAJ)
    Dynamic Range ??? dB (EIAJ)
    Total Distorsion ??? % (EIAJ)

    Thanks in advance!

    Rgds,
    Julien

    Hello, those players are Common depending I guess where you are located
    and if you have the money to spend on one. They are consider High End
    Players by Pioneer.

    Thanks for listing your players if you want tell more about the CLD-R7G
    Player as not a lot of members have heard to much on that one.

    thanks

    Duane

    Grasshopper skrev:

    > Hello Members, lets find out from each other who has owned a rare or
    > Exotic(High end, Hard to find) laserdisc player.
    >
    > "I have a Faroudja Ld1000 since October 2004 based on the Pioneer
    > Elite- Cld-99 with exotic audio outputs, very few made 1998-1999."
    >
    > Thanks members
    >
    > Duane

    Well, I own now one Pioneer CLD-315 (low-level PAL/NTSC), one Pioneer
    R7G, Two (yes!) Pioneer HLD-X9 and one (but soon two) Pioneer HLD-X0. I
    would gues I have one of the worlds best laserdisc player set-ups :D

    /Mattias

    How does the R7G cmpare with the x9 and x-0?

    thanks for posting your players

    Duane

    On 22 Sep 2005 16:13:50 -0700, "nin" <nin@beta.telenordia.se> wrote:

    >Well, I own now one Pioneer CLD-315 (low-level PAL/NTSC), one Pioneer
    >R7G, Two (yes!) Pioneer HLD-X9 and one (but soon two) Pioneer HLD-X0. I
    >would gues I have one of the worlds best laserdisc player set-ups :D
    >
    >/Mattias

    Seems so, what are you playing on them?
    I have a decent amount of asian films not available on dvd

    At that very moment, Julien Wilk turned to alt.video.laserdisc and said
    > On a more serious level, all LD Players owner here still owning the
    > original user/technical manuel: could you send me by Email (no need to
    > pollute the newsgroup with that) the specs of your player to build up
    > the "Player" side of LDDb?
    >
    > My USA section is rather poor...
    >
    > http://LDDb.com/list.php?type=player&list=usa

    How does this relate to laserdiscarchive.co.uk?
    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=250297480391

    It's a Pioneer CLD-V2800. It was designed for schools and has an interface connector and supports a Barcode reader. I believe this is a rarity as only schools had it. Schools are starting to sell them off now. It works like a dream however.

    BTW, corydzbinski I noticed that you said that you had a LaserActive. Don't know where you live, but Digital Press here in Clifton, NJ has several sealed LD games for that unit including Pyramid Patrol.
  11. Hey JohnnyBlaze. I'm in the San Diego, CA area. I actually have Pyramid patrol and most of the other games that were made for it. It's always fun to find somewhere selling new/old titles though!
  12. I recently aquired a Pioneer LD-W1 player from craigslist which is rare because it is the only Laserdisc player built with Dual trays. So it is nice when you have a two disc or more movie. (i.e. Cav discs etc)

Laser Disc Players Exotic Video