Is this pc build okay?

Gintukas Linartas

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014
build_suggested.png

prices and some of the words are lithuanian, but you can see all parts without problems. is motherboard okay or should i get more expensive? is 600w psu enough?

MBlack3

Honorable
Nov 15, 2013
Yes, that should be a good setup. A 600 watt psu will be fine, and so will your motherboard, assuming it supports your cpu and gpu. Don't go spend a ton of money on a motherboard because it doesn't really matter that much. Spend the money on your gpu.

Gintukas Linartas

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014
Well I am kind of lost right now. In couple of forums it was said that the build is fine. And now in topzone lithuanian forum they criticised it.

"You look and you think, who in hell creates builds like that...Yes, PSU and Motherboard are cheap budgetary shits. PSU not because 600w is not enough. Recently I tested similar system and it used around 450w from wall with Prime95+Furmark running. Chosen HDD is not optimized for this build. SSD is a little bit old and small. Why is RAM only one 8gb module? Are you going to put another in the future? If motherboard was normal it would have 4 slots.
IMO if you don't have enough money you should refuse buying something (for example SSD), or choose cheaper parts (for example something different from GTX 780). It's better than buying cheap budgetary shit and then sit with imbalanced pc."

what do you guys think?