"Juice"

Watching "Requiem for a Dream" -- a great, gut-wrenching movie, by
the way -- I was reminded of a thing we did in elementary school
back in the mid-70's. When someone was humiliated or lost a
competition, a group of kids would swarm the hapless
soul, put hands on his head, do a little squeezing motion as
if wringing out a wet sponge, and say "juice!" Does anyone else
have memories of this en masse display of pwnage from the 70's, or
was it just limited to my own community?

--crymad
2 answers Last reply
More about juice

    crymad wrote:
    > Watching "Requiem for a Dream" -- a great, gut-wrenching movie, by
    > the way -- I was reminded of a thing we did in elementary school
    > back in the mid-70's. When someone was humiliated or lost a
    > competition, a group of kids would swarm the hapless
    > soul, put hands on his head, do a little squeezing motion as
    > if wringing out a wet sponge, and say "juice!" Does anyone else
    > have memories of this en masse display of pwnage from the 70's, or
    > was it just limited to my own community?
    >
    > --crymad

    Nope... we used to put our hands over our faces and yell, "FAAAAAAACE!".
    This too was mid 70's, southern california.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    MrBiggles wrote:
    > crymad wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone else have memories of this en masse display of
    >> pwnage from the 70's, or was it just limited to my own
    >> community?
    >>

    > Nope... we used to put our hands over our faces and yell,
    > "FAAAAAAACE!". This too was mid 70's, southern california.

    Oh, yeah -- now that you mention it, we did that too. This was
    central Ohio, so "face" had some coverage.

    --crymad
Ask a new question