will a TiVo peanut control a new Sony XBR HD LCD?

I'm thinking of buying a Sony KDLV32XBR1 and would like to know if we'll
still be able to use the series II peanut to control both TiVo and the TV?

Thanks.

Chip
3 answers Last reply
More about tivo peanut control sony xbr lcd

    "Chip Orange" <acorange@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I'm thinking of buying a Sony KDLV32XBR1 and would like to know if we'll
    > still be able to use the series II peanut to control both TiVo and the TV?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Chip

    I wasn't even aware there was a series II controller that controlled a TV...

    On 2005-09-20, Adam Corolla <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote:

    > "Chip Orange" <acorange@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> I'm thinking of buying a Sony KDLV32XBR1 and would like to know if we'll
    >> still be able to use the series II peanut to control both TiVo and the TV?
    >
    > I wasn't even aware there was a series II controller that controlled a TV...

    Mine does mute, volume, input line change, etc. for the TV

    --
    This is my .sig

    Adam Corolla wrote:

    >>I'm thinking of buying a Sony KDLV32XBR1 and would like to know if we'll
    >>still be able to use the series II peanut to control both TiVo and the TV?
    >
    > I wasn't even aware there was a series II controller that controlled a TV...

    All TiVo remotes have the ability to be programmed to operate the TV's
    power and volume. None my Series 1 remotes have buttons for TV Input
    but Series 2 does.
    -Joe

Ptv Tivo Tivo Sony LCD