Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

How to buy a new remote for an existing TIVO

Tags:
  • Ptv Tivo
  • Tivo
  • Accessories
Last response: in Home Theatre
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 10:06:48 PM

I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
another remote. Thanks.

--
Jennifer Lopez Lingerie *plus* Gourmet Goodies
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

More about : buy remote existing tivo

September 23, 2005 2:51:03 AM

"dwacon" <aunt.jemima@pancake.box> wrote in news:VVFYe.261882$E95.76956
@fed1read01:

> I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
> another remote. Thanks.

http://www.weaknees.com/tivo_remote_finder.php

http://www.high-techoffice.com/tivoremotes.html

http://www.remotes.com/remotes/servlet/rs?
a=Search&mode=brand&brand=Tivo&uid=1127429358124