How to buy a new remote for an existing TIVO

I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
another remote. Thanks.

--
Jennifer Lopez Lingerie *plus* Gourmet Goodies
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

    "dwacon" <aunt.jemima@pancake.box> wrote in news:VVFYe.261882$E95.76956
    @fed1read01:

    > I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
    > another remote. Thanks.

    http://www.weaknees.com/tivo_remote_finder.php

    http://www.high-techoffice.com/tivoremotes.html

    http://www.remotes.com/remotes/servlet/rs?
    a=Search&mode=brand&brand=Tivo&uid=1127429358124

    http://www.remotes.com/remotes/servlet/rs?a=gmi&smodel=BLACK%20RMT&uid=1127428989171&brand_pn=TIVO_BLACK%20RMT

    "dwacon" <aunt.jemima@pancake.box> wrote in message news:VVFYe.261882$E95.76956@fed1read01...
    > I didn't see any "accessories" on the TIVO web site -- looking to buy
    > another remote. Thanks.
    >

    > --
    > Jennifer Lopez Lingerie *plus* Gourmet Goodies
    > www.cafepress.com/dwacon

Ptv Tivo Tivo Accessories