Mame with Spatterhouse

I know this might be the wrong group for this but why doesn't work
anymore with the latest version of Mame?
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about mame spatterhouse

    Michael Smeal wrote:
    > I know this might be the wrong group for this but why doesn't work
    > anymore with the latest version of Mame?
    > Mike

    Sometimes the changes made to MAME render a ROM release dead. You need
    to get the Splatterhouse ROM from the latest ROM set. This set should be
    posted to the newsgroups shortly after a new MAME release.

    I just checked alt.binaries.emulators.mame and I see someone is posting
    a flood of v0.100 ROMs (a flood means a majority, if not a complete set,
    of something is being posted).

    Go here to get a program that allows you to download from the
    newsgroups: www.newsbin.com

    They also have tutorials on that site for a how-to.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Thanks, I already figured it out. I needed the Mame32v0.100 version.
    Hope this helps anyone else in here
    Mike

    MrBiggles wrote:

    > Michael Smeal wrote:
    >
    >> I know this might be the wrong group for this but why doesn't work
    >> anymore with the latest version of Mame?
    >> Mike
    >

    > Sometimes the changes made to MAME render a ROM release dead. You need
    > to get the Splatterhouse ROM from the latest ROM set. This set should
    > be posted to the newsgroups shortly after a new MAME release.
    >
    > I just checked alt.binaries.emulators.mame and I see someone is
    > posting a flood of v0.100 ROMs (a flood means a majority, if not a
    > complete set, of something is being posted).
    >
    > Go here to get a program that allows you to download from the
    > newsgroups: www.newsbin.com
    >
    > They also have tutorials on that site for a how-to.

Games Video Classic