Any ExpressVU Canadian Users in Canada using Tivo?

Now that Tivo says they're supporting Canadian customers (no warranties
for units shipped to canadian address?) has anyone used this effectively
with an ExpressVu setup? I have a 3100 Receiver in the Waterloo, Ontario
region along with a TV that has A/V jacks and Cable inputs only, i.e.
no S-Video ports....

Do any Canadian retailers sell tivo units in Canada?
1 answer Last reply
More about expressvu canadian users canada tivo

    I just finished upgrading my Series2 to 7.2. I re-ran the guided
    setup for ExpressVu. Worked great.

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:31:58 GMT, 1/137 <MathDude@NoSpam.com> wrote:

    >Now that Tivo says they're supporting Canadian customers (no warranties
    >for units shipped to canadian address?) has anyone used this effectively
    >with an ExpressVu setup? I have a 3100 Receiver in the Waterloo, Ontario
    >region along with a TV that has A/V jacks and Cable inputs only, i.e.
    >no S-Video ports....
    >
    >Do any Canadian retailers sell tivo units in Canada?

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video