Question for Panasonic LX-900, MSB LS-2, Runco LJR-II owne..

I posted a wanted ad in this newsgroup for an LX-900 user manual (or copy)
several weeks back, but with no luck there, I have a question. How many
settings are there in each direction for the remote shuttle, and what are
they (example: x2, x5, x10, etc..)? I am trying to learn the codes to a
programmable remote, and do not know what the functions are.

Additionally, if the MSB and Runco units use the same remote and have the
same on-screen menus and such, a copy of the manual for either would work
also at this point. I do not know what function the "Mode" button serves
nor do I know how to turn off (if possible) how when you stop playback and
re-start, it starts from the stopping point (like the "Memory" button on
Pioneer units).

Thanks,
Brian
2 answers Last reply
More about question panasonic 900 msb runco ljr owne

    I have a Runco LJR II. It's currently not in use considering I am in
    the works to get a better analog set. Just let me know what I can do.
    email me at rhiohki@hotmail.com

    BrianL wrote:
    > I posted a wanted ad in this newsgroup for an LX-900 user manual (or copy)
    > several weeks back, but with no luck there, I have a question. How many
    > settings are there in each direction for the remote shuttle, and what are
    > they (example: x2, x5, x10, etc..)? I am trying to learn the codes to a
    > programmable remote, and do not know what the functions are.
    >
    > Additionally, if the MSB and Runco units use the same remote and have the
    > same on-screen menus and such, a copy of the manual for either would work
    > also at this point. I do not know what function the "Mode" button serves
    > nor do I know how to turn off (if possible) how when you stop playback and
    > re-start, it starts from the stopping point (like the "Memory" button on
    > Pioneer units).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Brian

    Thanks for the reply. I was able to find someone selling the manual (albeit
    with player) on eBay and paid them to make a copy of the manual for me.
    All is well. :)

    Brian

Laser Disc Players Panasonic