dct6400 firewire driver problem

I cannot get these drivers to install on a sony laptop?
Forcing the panasonic driver but I only get one device pop up?
Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about dct6400 firewire driver problem

    Marathon wrote:
    > I cannot get these drivers to install on a sony laptop?
    > Forcing the panasonic driver but I only get one device pop up?
    > Any ideas?

    Umm, how about trying to ask your question in a computer forum? Or a
    Sony laptop forum? Or *any* forum that has some sort of relevence to
    your question?

    Randy S.

Ptv Tivo Firewire