FS: Laserdisc Catalogs

Warning: located in Europe. These things are heavy so take shipping cost
into account! These catalogs are in Japanese language!

All catalogs in very good condition. Sorry for the rather poor picture
quality.

1. Laserdisc, VHS, SVHS, Beta, 8mm catalog 1992
Phonebook sized catalog that lists not just Laserdisc but all formats and
all genres in the mother of all catalogs.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1069409/LDcat.jpg

2. LD/DVD Quarterly magazine Issues 28-55, 57-63 (1991-2000). No need to
introduce this to fans of Japanese laserdiscs. All LDs are listed with
technical data and picture of the cover.
Examples:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1069409/LDDVDcat50.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1069409/LDDVDcat60.jpg

3. Anime LD Color Catalogs 1992 and 1993. By the publisher of LD/DVD
Quarterly magazine. Yearly anime LD catalog with color pictures of covers
and summarized technical data on each disc.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1069409/LDcolorcat1.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1069409/LDcolorcat2.jpg

4. Anime LD Catalog 1981-1997
Complete listing of all Anime LDs with detailed info, but no pictures. By
the publisher of LD/DVD Quarterly magazine.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1069409/AnimeLDcat.jpg

5. Newtype Catalog 1994
Complete catalog of Japanese new media (mainly anime) market published by
the famous Japanese new media magazine.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1069409/NTanimecat.jpg

If interested, please email Kobold @ skynet . be

Again, if you are not in the Euro zone, please bear in mind that shipping
costs may be high!
6 answers Last reply
More about laserdisc catalogs

    Hello,

    Wouldn't mind getting them (except Anime Catalog '92) to consolidate
    information in LDDb.com!

    Rgds,
    Julien
    --
    http://LDDb.com/ - LaserDisc Database

    "Julien Wilk" <generikz@gmail.com> wrote in news:1126450330.160499.280200
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Wouldn't mind getting them (except Anime Catalog '92) to consolidate
    > information in LDDb.com!
    >
    > Rgds,
    > Julien

    Feel free to make an offer. However, assuming you are in the USA, the
    shipping costs may be prohibitive.

    This whole set weighs a lot (20-30Kg) so we're looking at something like
    $100 in shipping...

    Kobold

    how much are you asking for each? i would mainly be interested in the
    anime volumes.

    thanks

    blueoptics <see@nospam.com> wrote in

    > how much are you asking for each? i would mainly be interested in the
    > anime volumes.

    Hi,

    please contact me by meial

    Kobold @ skynet. be

    Thanks

    Blain Young please contact me again, your email address gives me a fatal
    error, unknown user.

    Kobold

    "Julien Wilk" <generikz@gmail.com> wrote in news:1126450330.160499.280200
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Wouldn't mind getting them (except Anime Catalog '92) to consolidate
    > information in LDDb.com!

    Julian, I gave you the shipping costs to the USA, but haven't heard from
    you. I can assume you're not interested then, and sell to other people?

    Kobold

Laser Disc Players DVD Japanese