FCUG dinner/picnic - Fri., Sept. 30, 5 p.m.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.cbm,alt.c64,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

Greetings, C= friends,
In lieu of our monthly meeting, the Fresno Commodore User Group has its
annual dinner/picnic at 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 30, at

DiCicco's Italian Restaurant
First and Blackstone Ave. (Long's Drugstore shopping center)
Fresno, California

You are invited to come and share an early evening of comradery. Door
prizes will be given out!
Look for our regular meeting the third Sunday in October.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
1 answer Last reply
More about fcug dinner picnic fri sept
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.cbm,alt.c64,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, I wrote:

    > Greetings, C= friends,
    > In lieu of our monthly meeting, the Fresno Commodore User Group has
    > its annual dinner/picnic at 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 30, at
    >
    > DiCicco's Italian Restaurant
    > First and Blackstone Ave. (Long's Drugstore shopping center)
    > Fresno, California

    Oops, that should read First and Shaw Ave.

    Truly,
    Robert Bernardo
    Fresno Commodore User Group
    http://videocam.net.au/fcug