NPS...All Circuits Are Busy

Archived from groups: rec.video.satellite.tvro,alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

Try calling NPS and you get a recording of "We're sorry, all circuits
are busy now". "Will you please call again later?"
I have been trying all day with no results.
What is going on over at NPS?
2 answers Last reply
More about nps circuits busy
  1. Archived from groups: rec.video.satellite.tvro,alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    "RA-5C" <RA-5CNOSPAM@alzonia.com> wrote in message
    > Try calling NPS and you get a recording of "We're sorry, all circuits
    > are busy now". "Will you please call again later?"
    > I have been trying all day with no results.
    > What is going on over at NPS?

    That's usually a message from your phone company. How quickly after you
    place the call does the message come on? The longer the delay, the closer
    you got to NPS's phones. If it is a short delay, the problem is on your end.
    A long delay would be a problem on their end.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.video.satellite.tvro,alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    I made contact with the communications manager for NPS today and was told
    that all toll free telephone numbers used by NPS are down due to the
    flooding of a main telephone exchange in the New Orleans area. These toll
    free numbers mainly concerns those living in the Florida to Texas area.
    NPS could not give a time for this problem to be solved. Those wishing to
    contact NPS directly can do so by using 317-558-3883.

    RA-5C wrote:

    > Try calling NPS and you get a recording of "We're sorry, all circuits
    > are busy now". "Will you please call again later?"
    > I have been trying all day with no results.
    > What is going on over at NPS?

4DTV Satellite Video