Mid range build for future upgradeability including headset mouse keyboard

G

Please look at my other thread about headphones too.

I am an 15 years old guy upgrading from 5 years old entry level system to a modern mid level system. That being said, I am still pretty much low on budget and I need to include so many stuff! Budget has not been decided yet.

I live in Turkey so prices are diffrent here. A lot diffrent. Because of that, I will select some components, write down prices and will want your opinion. I will also include the build in my mind. :D

Its gonna be a WALL OF TEXT! Prepare yourselves! :na:

CPU: i5 4440 for 219$
i5 4590 for 238$
i5 4690 for 263$
i5 4670 for 263$

While it might seem like 4590 is bang for buck, if I pick it, I will need to get Z97 or H97. And it increases the cost a lot! I selected i5 4440 here.

MoBo: WIBTEK H87 M-PRO for 66$
WIBTEK Z87M-PRO for 69$
Asus H81M-D for 61$
MSI Z97 PC MATE for 113$

I am undecided here. Not heard of Wibtek before, I discovered it months ago. If I can trust Wibtek, I would go Z87M but if not, Asus H81. I don`t need any extra features of Mobos. But I may need PCIE 3.0 for 2015 Summer GPU Upgrade.

RAM: I already have Corsair 1333Mhz 4GB Single Module Value RAM. Gonna use it until the next upgrade.

GPU: I already have Gigabyte GTX 650 Ti 1GB. Gonna use it until the next upgrade which probably would be the next summer.

Storage: I already have 2TB WD Blue 7200 RPM HDD. Gonna use it until... wow, I don`t think I need an SSD! :D I can wait for games to load.

Optical Drive: I need it for Windows 8. And tell you what, I cant get one for 12$! Thats a burger menu! (he meant that itz ultra cheap)

PSU: I want something high quality and we have Seasonic here.

Seasonic S12 II 620 Watt for 90$
Seassonic M12 II 620 Watt for 108$

Don`t know if modularity is worth 18$. But I am a first time builder, so it will save me a lot of trouble !

Case: Corsair Carbide 300R for 93$
Corsair Carbide 200R for 81$
This Local Brand Case for 60$

I selected 300R here for the future. It looks good,basic and you know, I won`t even fill that.(he meant he selected 300R because Corsair is trustable, the case has "serious cooling potential" and the case looks good to his eye) If I need to save a bit of money, I will go with the local brand.

Windowws 8.1: Need to buy that. Lazy arse EA dont support Linux.Its 107$.

Headset: Look to my other thread.

Gamepad: I will buy Logitech F710 for 39$ and some other DualShock2 controllers for backup/ controller breaking barbarian friends :pfff:

Keyboard: I think Logitech G103 is a good keybaord. I will post a photo of my keyboard and you will be shocked! It costs 28$.

Mice: Gigabyte M 6900. Costs 23$. Better than my A4 Tech G7-630 no doubt.

FIFA15: I play FIFA. I will play FIFA. The damn Game costs 95$.

Yeah thats it. I might have wrote something wrong. Sorry for that. And sorry for only asking for your opinion on 5 things.

EDIT: I want to upgrade to a superfast card like R9 290 and 8/16GB RAM next summer (2015 Q2-3).

EDIT2: I also want to upgrade my monitor next summer because I have got a shitty VGA 1920x1080 LED from Acer. I wanna pick some nice IPS and see some real colors :wahoo:

As a modest upgrade, it all looks good. Seasonic is a good brand of PSU - take the modular, it makes for a nice uncluttered case.

You don't need a Z-prefix chipset, unless you want to buy something in the anticipation of later buying a CPU that is chipset and pin-compatible and that you can overclock. THe H-prefix chipsets are fine, but try and find a H87 or h97 chipset.

The RAM is a little slow and not much at that, but you already know that. :) I think you will notice a performance upgrade when you get 8GB of DDR3-1600 RAM.

The case is nice.

Good luck!

G

Thanks!

And does it make sense selecting i5 4440 over more expensive options and going for ASUS H81? Because otherwise, if I pick 4690 and MSI Z97 PC MATE, it would cost 98$ more. I still haven`t decided between Wibtek and Asus. If I pick Asus, I will get a good looking, reliable little board that has everything I need but lacks PCIE3.0 and 2 more DDR3 slots. Thats important because I want to upgrade to a Superfast card next summer (2015 Q2-3) And when I say superfast, I mean something like R9 290 pricepoint. Is PCIE2.0 gonna be a problem then ?