One thing you can't say about Tivo ...

You can't say that they can't give them away because that's what
they're doing now.

All that talk abot being profitible... how long did that last? A few
days? Maybe a few weeks? Now it's back to bleeding money.

Can someone call FEMA. Screw New Orleans, Tivo needs HELP!!!!!

Sean
3 answers Last reply
More about thing tivo

    Jesus, do you really have this much time on your hands...? That you
    feel the need to argue the merits of one DVR over another, or to bash
    a company like a frustrated child with entirely humourless, creatively
    bereft posts? Go outside, get some fresh air, get a damned life.
    (And I'm perfectly aware of the irony of me posting on a newsgroup
    telling someone to "get a life", with apologies to Matt Groening...)

    On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:58:36 -0400, Sean <none> wrote:

    >You can't say that they can't give them away because that's what
    >they're doing now.
    >
    >All that talk abot being profitible... how long did that last? A few
    >days? Maybe a few weeks? Now it's back to bleeding money.
    >
    >Can someone call FEMA. Screw New Orleans, Tivo needs HELP!!!!!
    >
    >Sean

    Tell Em Larson Then I'll bite his leg

    --
    Plywodstatebum, Posted this message at http://www.SatelliteGuys.US

    Yeah, sean's really pretty pathetic, isn't he?

    Just add his e-mail address to your junk sender or other spam filter and
    you'll never seen his messages. That's what the rest of us do, it's only
    when someone else responds to his stupidity that anyone else sees it.

    "Larson" <address_nope@bresnan.net> wrote in message
    > Jesus, do you really have this much time on your hands...? That you
    > feel the need to argue the merits of one DVR over another, or to bash
    > a company like a frustrated child with entirely humourless, creatively
    > bereft posts? Go outside, get some fresh air, get a damned life.
    > (And I'm perfectly aware of the irony of me posting on a newsgroup
    > telling someone to "get a life", with apologies to Matt Groening...)
    >
    > On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:58:36 -0400, Sean <none> wrote:
    >
    > >You can't say that they can't give them away because that's what
    > >they're doing now.
    > >
    > >All that talk abot being profitible... how long did that last? A few
    > >days? Maybe a few weeks? Now it's back to bleeding money.
    > >
    > >Can someone call FEMA. Screw New Orleans, Tivo needs HELP!!!!!
    > >
    > >Sean

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video