Asus Adds New Peripherals To Strix Gaming Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRONBATMAN

Honorable
Gigabyte has the most underrated peripherals. Have you tried their super cheap $12 M6800 mouse ? It's very ergonomic for right hand users.
Same goes for their osium keyboard. But their cases are still in development and don't look the best.

Gigabyte is underrated.

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
People complain all they want about the way these things "look", but f that stupid pleather that's on nearly every gaming headset is beyond terrible. After 6-12 months of use that junk starts to crack and peel off.

When will they learn to do what Corsair does with the velvet covering for the earcups, or logitech with that nylon material. Both alternatives are more comfortable and don't crack and peel. So stupid. Ya this headset will look "extreme" for 6 months, then you'll look like a hobo wearing it when all the pleather is hanging off it. lol.

Blaise170

Honorable
Looks hideous. I'll stick with my Steelseries Sensei and Ducky Shine III, but thanks for the offer. Asus has the worst RMA service of any company I've had to deal with too, so good luck getting replacements when something breaks.

I'd say that these will appeal to teenagers and those who don't know about better options.

BlueCyberPhantomX

Reputable
Feb 22, 2014
the idea ain't bad albeit the hexagonal headsets are like the stupidest idea ever (please don't prove me wrong), but they look like they are expensive, so id rather go with cheaper options

Status
Not open for further replies.