Should I get PS4 or PC. PLEASE HELP?

TinySpinkz

Reputable
May 23, 2014
Should I get PS4 or PC. PLEASE HELP?
I got a PC build online that I could build that can run almost every game high/ultra. It will be great.

BUT. On PS4, ALL, and I mean ALL of my friends play it. I speak to them on PS Vita as I own one. I speak to them everyday and the more I speak to them the more it makes me push to PS4. I mean, I keep picturing us just playing together on every game we get and thus that making the game extremely fun.

PC is the master race, but I love talking and playing with friends i KNOW and can meet in person.

Please give me some advice.

P.S I've always been a console gamer. But I don't mind converting to PC.

Solution
Depends on what you like, your budget, and other factors.

I'm going to assume you aren't worrying about the price and I'm going to state the facts.

Console:
-Very capable gaming solution
-Perfect for a home media center
-Good Power for a relatively cheap price
-Price performance ratio is good
-Has a wide variety of games on the PSN Network and easy to connect with them
-It can't mainly be used for basically anything else besides entertainment(Depends on your definition of used)

PC:
-If you build your own you can fully customize it personally for what you want or need
-It can be upgraded if you want/need more
-Can Game, Work, and Learn(Wiki's, Forums, etc about game)
-Use the potential for other tasks
-Doesn't have
-More expensive...
Well a ultra-capable PC is going to be 750+ and up. A PS4 is cheaper. IT plays games and that's about it. you won't have to upgrade it. A PC has lots of other uses. You can customize it a lot more.

Up to. The PC is twice the price and if you think you found a PC that is the price of a PS4 that will do ultra, you won't.

finalruner

Reputable
Feb 19, 2014
Depends on what you like, your budget, and other factors.

I'm going to assume you aren't worrying about the price and I'm going to state the facts.

Console:
-Very capable gaming solution
-Perfect for a home media center
-Good Power for a relatively cheap price
-Price performance ratio is good
-Has a wide variety of games on the PSN Network and easy to connect with them
-It can't mainly be used for basically anything else besides entertainment(Depends on your definition of used)

PC:
-If you build your own you can fully customize it personally for what you want or need
-It can be upgraded if you want/need more
-Can Game, Work, and Learn(Wiki's, Forums, etc about game)
-Use the potential for other tasks
-Doesn't have
-More expensive compared to console though

If you want a good dedicated gaming solution with a good community of players get a Console(I'm more of a XBone fan, sorry). However if you want to game and more get a PC, if money isn't a problem. It's your needs that matter. I didn't mean this answer to be biased, however remember it's your decision not anyone elses.

Solution