FA- Complete Namco Museum collection VOL 1-5

Hey all,
I am auctioning off the complete Namco collection:

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=16037124&site=0&ver=LCA08
0805&item=8217648947&lk=URL

Thanks for loking,
Mark
4 answers Last reply
More about complete namco museum collection vol

    You do know, Mark, that there is a sixth set out there, right?

    Nice collection though.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    The Space Boss wrote:
    > You do know, Mark, that there is a sixth set out there, right?
    >
    > Nice collection though.

    I did hear that they released a "Encore" edition for PS1 over in Japan.
    Did they make a US release of it?

    -Mark
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    No, Mark sadly it did not hit the states. I believe since they ran out
    of letters they used the (R). It was, I believe just a bunch of
    leftover games and a limited run.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    "Tec-9" <mandm785@juno.com> wrote in news:1126196617.715626.56540
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Hey all,
    > I am auctioning off the complete Namco collection:
    >
    > http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=16037124&site=0&ver=LCA08
    > 0805&item=8217648947&lk=URL
    >
    > Thanks for loking,
    > Mark

    No shipping to Canada makes me sad. And results in a lower selling price,
    because I can't bid.

Games Video Classic Product