SAT-T60 with digital cable

I own a Sony SAT-T60 which is a Tivo with DirecTV combined. I no
longer use DirecTV and want to use the SAT-T60 with my Adelphia digital
cable set-top box or with basic analog cable. How can I do this? Will
I be able to do this?
Thanks,
2 answers Last reply
More about sat t60 digital cable

    In article <1126153605.981809.19170@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    <george_barr@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > I own a Sony SAT-T60 which is a Tivo with DirecTV combined. I no
    > longer use DirecTV and want to use the SAT-T60 with my Adelphia digital
    > cable set-top box or with basic analog cable. How can I do this? Will
    > I be able to do this?
    > Thanks,

    You can't do that. The SAT-T60 intakes the satellite feed and stores
    it, and then decodes the signal and puts it up as you watch it. It
    doesn't handle other kinds of signals.

    I keep getting mailings from Adelphia offering me $150 and a short-term
    discount if I drop DirecTV and take Adelphia back. You didn't fall for
    that, did you?

    On 2005-09-08, george_barr@yahoo.com <george_barr@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > I own a Sony SAT-T60 which is a Tivo with DirecTV combined. I no
    > longer use DirecTV and want to use the SAT-T60 with my Adelphia digital
    > cable set-top box or with basic analog cable. How can I do this? Will
    > I be able to do this?

    You can't do that. It only works with DirecTV.

    --
    This is my .sig

Ptv Tivo Tivo Cable