Hacks for old arcade games

Hello guy,

i just repaired my old arcade. Therefore I wonder:

is there any site in the web where I can find a collection of hacks,
backdoors, secret iteam and tips and tricks for old arcade games?

Thanks for the info ...

p.s. i havent found anything useful in google ...
1 answer Last reply
More about hacks arcade games

    I'm afraid I can't help you with your question, but perhaps I can
    suggest a good starting place. Try wandering over to another newsgroup:
    rec.games.video.arcade.collecting - those guys really know their stuff.

    BTW, I do know that there has been a hack for Ms. Pac-Man to accelerate
    it, an alternate ROM set for Tempest (different set of levels), and a
    board to combine both the Star Wars Arcade and Empire Strike Back
    arcade ROMs in a single machine.

Games Video Classic