Intellivision News?

Does anyone know why the intellivisionlives.com website hasn't had an
update since last December? They were on a good clip until that point
and now...nothing? Thanks!

Kev
3 answers Last reply
More about intellivision news

    No Spam <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:

    > Does anyone know why the intellivisionlives.com website hasn't had an
    > update since last December? They were on a good clip until that point
    > and now...nothing? Thanks!

    I asked Keith about the lack of newsletters recently during last
    weekends CGExpo. He said he just has not had the time to put anything
    together.

    --
    The ears are too length.
    tim lindner: First initial last name at ix dot netcom dot com

    Thanks! Incidentally, has there been any news since last December?
    Thanks!

    Kev

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:51:20 GMT, fake@example.com (tim lindner)
    wrote:

    >No Spam <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know why the intellivisionlives.com website hasn't had an
    >> update since last December? They were on a good clip until that point
    >> and now...nothing? Thanks!
    >
    >I asked Keith about the lack of newsletters recently during last
    >weekends CGExpo. He said he just has not had the time to put anything
    >together.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Intellivision Lives for the Nintendo DS was on display at CGE... Not
    sure if that's news to the people here or not, but I hadn't seen it...

    Excellent use of the dual-screen system- top screen is the game,
    button screen (touch screen) is the overlay for the controller... I
    would buy a DS _JUST_ for this one cartridge. :)

    Rik

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:24:00 GMT, No Spam <nospam@earthlink.net>
    wrote:

    >Thanks! Incidentally, has there been any news since last December?
    >Thanks!
    >
    >Kev
    >
    >On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:51:20 GMT, fake@example.com (tim lindner)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>No Spam <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know why the intellivisionlives.com website hasn't had an
    >>> update since last December? They were on a good clip until that point
    >>> and now...nothing? Thanks!
    >>
    >>I asked Keith about the lack of newsletters recently during last
    >>weekends CGExpo. He said he just has not had the time to put anything
    >>together.

Games Video Classic