atari 2600 joystick factory?

i am looking to buy a bunch for cheap. is anyone currently producing
these, or knockoffs? they are a pretty simple design, i would think
they are cheap/easy to make.
2 answers Last reply
More about atari 2600 joystick factory

    You can buy used ones for probably $1 in quantity at any flea market
    dealer who has a bunch laying around. Then, buy replacement button
    switches for the controllers off of ebay, and you're set...
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    > i am looking to buy a bunch for cheap. is anyone currently producing
    > these, or knockoffs? they are a pretty simple design, i would think
    > they are cheap/easy to make.

    They're being produced for the Flashback 2. I don't think they're
    available separately yet, but they will be.

    -paul

Joystick Atari