Replay Update?

I just notice a counter when i hit select during a record and live
show. I never saw this before until friday after the rtv (5508)rebooted
after going down for maintenance.
2 answers Last reply
More about replay update

    I have it, too...never saw it before.

    "LowQue27" <LowQue27@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I just notice a counter when i hit select during a record and live
    > show. I never saw this before until friday after the rtv (5508)rebooted
    > after going down for maintenance.

    "LowQue27" <LowQue27@gmail.com> wrote:

    > I just notice a counter when i hit select during a record and live
    > show. I never saw this before until friday after the rtv (5508)rebooted
    > after going down for maintenance.

    Could you be a bit more specific on where this counter is and what it
    looks like? I hit Select for a show recorded last Friday and the only
    counter I see is the standard elapsed time clock; during a live show, there
    is just the clock.

    --
    Jeff

    NOTE: Remove underscores from my e-mail address to reply personally.

Ptv Replaytv Video ReplayTV