question about the blue filter with Video essentials.

I just bought the video essentials disc at a used book store.
Unfortunalty it doesnt have the blue filter with it. I was wondering if
the blue lens in a pair 3d glasses would work the same. If not what
would work? thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about question blue filter video essentials

    <jlindsey86@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I just bought the video essentials disc at a used book store.
    > Unfortunalty it doesnt have the blue filter with it. I was wondering
    > if
    > the blue lens in a pair 3d glasses would work the same. If not what
    > would work? thanks

    If you have a DVD calibration disc such as Digital Video Essentials or
    Avia, the blue filter should be the same.

Laser Disc Players Filter Video