Coleco direct to TV and LCD games

5 answers Last reply
More about coleco direct lcd games

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 05:19:05 GMT, jeff <jeffery10005@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:54:59 -0700, "evg2000"
    ><charles-remove-@evg2000.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Don't know if this has been mentioned, or if anyone cares but the first
    >>coleco direct to tv and 8 lcd games are out:
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvbox.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvsc1.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvsc2.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvsc3.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvsc4.jpg
    >>

    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colbaseballremake.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colbasketballremake.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colfootballremake.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colsoccerremake.jpg
    >>
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colbaseballkeychainremake.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colbasketballkeychainremake.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colequarterbackkeychainremake.jpg
    >>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colsoccerkeychainremake.jpg
    >>
    >>later,
    >>Charles
    >>charles at evg2000 dot com
    >>

    >yea I saw these at WalMart about a month ago , there's also an
    >Intellivision on by the same company that did the Coleco. The
    >Coleco's joystick is horrible.....

    Yeah I bought one thinking it was Coleco games not reading closely,
    they licensed the name only. Game aren't anything except supposed to
    be like the handheld units I believe. Waste of money.

    Get the FB2.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    FB2= "Flash Back 2" from Atari.

    Much better than those generic 8-bit sports games they slapped a Coleco
    label on. Of course, since Coleco licensed about 99% of the games they
    released for Colecovision (Donkey Kong, Venture, Smurf, Lady Bug,
    Zaxxon, Turbo, etc.), I'm not sure what games I expected on the
    direct-to-TV unit anyway.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:29:39 -0500, 8-Bit Classics
    <corey@8bitclassics.com> wrote:

    >On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 05:19:05 GMT, jeff <jeffery10005@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:54:59 -0700, "evg2000"
    >><charles-remove-@evg2000.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Don't know if this has been mentioned, or if anyone cares but the first
    >>>coleco direct to tv and 8 lcd games are out:
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvbox.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvsc1.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvsc2.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvsc3.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/dedicated/colecodirect2tvsc4.jpg
    >>>

    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colbaseballremake.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colbasketballremake.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colfootballremake.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colsoccerremake.jpg
    >>>
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colbaseballkeychainremake.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colbasketballkeychainremake.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colequarterbackkeychainremake.jpg
    >>>http://evg2000.com/graphics/handhelds/colsoccerkeychainremake.jpg
    >>>
    >>>later,
    >>>Charles
    >>>charles at evg2000 dot com
    >>>

    >>yea I saw these at WalMart about a month ago , there's also an
    >>Intellivision on by the same company that did the Coleco. The
    >>Coleco's joystick is horrible.....
    >>

    >Yeah I bought one thinking it was Coleco games not reading closely,
    >they licensed the name only. Game aren't anything except supposed to
    >be like the handheld units I believe. Waste of money.
    >
    >Get the FB2.

    what is the FB2?
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Yeah I know, those graphics look bad even by 2600 standard... :P

    Not only that but the new handhelds aren't that hot either. I played
    Coleco Electronic Football and it never had a color screen. :P~~~

    Stick with Mattel Electronic Football instead, even the keychain
    version's like the real thing. :)

TV LCD Games Classic