Return, RMA, or Choose a New Brand?

What should I do??

• Return and stick with a different brand?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Return and buy the same motherboard again via newegg (to save time)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or RMA?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crosshair5599

Reputable
Jul 27, 2014
So basically, I am having some issues with my first Asrock z75 pro 3 motherboard. There was a few bent pins and I discovered dual channel ram is not working.I have then realized that bent pins was causing the problem. I then decided to just buy a whole new motherboard as RMA would cost me $50. (Scared to think that someone else would even have that motherboard I have).
I ordered a new motherboard all happy, and then... SAME ISSUE! :??: I then spent most of the day figuring out whats wrong considering the ram was fine. Finally I found a single bent pin in the 1155 socket and simply unbent it and my computer posted :D Now, only 2-4 ram sticks work but oh well... at least dual channel works! Now I came to notice after installing a graphics card and taking it out, integrated graphics refuses to work. BLACK SCREEN! this happened with my previous motherboard too! I was relying on integrated graphics because I needed to get a new graphics card as I think litecoin mining finally killed it. Now what? Should I return my motherboard and switch brands? Is there another motherboard out there for the same price? I don't want to spend more money.

Also, I was always lurking on these forums, but now I am finally a member xD

Crosshair5599

Reputable
Jul 27, 2014
I was kind of looking to maybe switch to Asus. What is the equivlent motherboard to the z75 pro? What's a good motherboard that costs about the same?