What classic video games have you mastered??

What classic video games have you mastered? Here's my list:

Astrosmash (intv)
Space Armada on "practice" (intv)
Night Stalker (intv)
Donkey Kong (intv)
Space Invaders (2600)
Pac Man (2600)
Adventure (2600)
Asteroids (2600)
Dark Caverns (2600)
Donkey Kong (2600)
Mouse Trap (Colecovision)
Donkey Kong (Colecovision)
Ladybug (Colecovision)
1 answer Last reply
More about classic video games mastered

    Video Pinball (2600)

    I can nudge the ball and make it remain in either of the pay slots for
    HOURS. I've literally fallen asleep while playing that game because I was
    nudging the ball so long... that sound... bip boop bip boop bip boop bip
    boop.

    Only VP players will know what I'm talking about, with the nudge thing.
    Contstant interaction from the user required... but oh, the sweet payoff!

    --
    Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com

Video Games Classic