Gigantic Balls on eBay

Wow, I don't know if this guy is an Antiques Roadshow viewer, or
if he misplaced a decimal, or if he's just too optimistic, but...
dude... That takes nerve.

http://tinyurl.com/765ck

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com
2 answers Last reply
More about gigantic balls ebay

    Aaron J. Bossig wrote:
    > Wow, I don't know if this guy is an Antiques Roadshow viewer, or
    > if he misplaced a decimal, or if he's just too optimistic, but...
    > dude... That takes nerve.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/765ck

    Sealed NES games go for mad cash. He won't get that for that title, but
    some sealed black box games for that much and more.

    DWIII sealed is a $300 item.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    MrBiggles <mrbiggles909@yahoo.com> wrote in news:d69Le.425$ct5.401
    @fed1read04:

    > Aaron J. Bossig wrote:
    >> Wow, I don't know if this guy is an Antiques Roadshow viewer, or
    >> if he misplaced a decimal, or if he's just too optimistic, but...
    >> dude... That takes nerve.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/765ck
    >
    > Sealed NES games go for mad cash. He won't get that for that title, but
    > some sealed black box games for that much and more.

    I know, I've bought a few myself. Gotta love that "Fresh from the 80s"
    feeling. I just thought that $800 as a starting bid was WAY out of line.
    If it's really that valuable, let people bid up to it.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com