Joust Cocktail - Urgent!! Please help.

I'm trying to restore a Joust cocktail and was wondering if anyone
knows exactly which sized Tee molding I need for the top/lid of the
machine.

At present it is the same width as the molding used on the upright
parts of the machine - on those parts it's the right width but on the
top/lid it's clearly too narrow and leaves an unsightly gap either side
of it.

This is a fairly urgent enquiry since I am going to order some other
bits for it from Steven at arcadeshop and want to combine the shipping
in one go to the UK where I am.

Any help gratefully received!

Best regards,

James Dexter :-)
1 answer Last reply
More about joust cocktail urgent

    "James :-)" <james@sparkoids.com> wrote in news:1123673373.200130.189670
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > I'm trying to restore a Joust cocktail and was wondering if anyone
    > knows exactly which sized Tee molding I need for the top/lid of the
    > machine.
    >
    > At present it is the same width as the molding used on the upright
    > parts of the machine - on those parts it's the right width but on the
    > top/lid it's clearly too narrow and leaves an unsightly gap either side
    > of it.
    >
    > This is a fairly urgent enquiry since I am going to order some other
    > bits for it from Steven at arcadeshop and want to combine the shipping
    > in one go to the UK where I am.
    >
    > Any help gratefully received!
    >
    > Best regards,
    >

    > James Dexter :-)

    Heya, James.

    This question would be better directed to the arcade group,
    rec.games.video.arcade.collecting This NG is mainly dedicated to home
    consoles.

    --
    ___
    Chuck Whitby - Founder