FA: NES Bubble Bobble 2

Also some Atari stuff and a large PS2 lot:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwhalers9
9 answers Last reply
More about nes bubble bobble

    Here is a direct link to the PS2 lot:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8209793949
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    email me and maybe I will do it for you.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    It is a version 4 or 5, per this page:

    http://www.modchipstore.com/PS2-Identification-Guide-34.html

    USA SCPH 30001
    Serial U44xxxxxxx
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    "bibbetbay" <bibbetbay@aol.com> wrote in news:1123115958.623503.92510
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > Also some Atari stuff and a large PS2 lot:
    >
    > http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwhalers9

    No shipping to Canada makes me sad.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Robert <picklehammer@home.com> wrote in

    > "bibbetbay" <bibbetbay@aol.com> wrote in news:1123115958.623503.92510
    > @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Also some Atari stuff and a large PS2 lot:
    >>
    >> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwhalers9
    >>

    > No shipping to Canada makes me sad.

    That PS2 lot makes me sad. Such a large BIN on 95% worthless sports titles
    and what is most likely a 1st or 2nd gen PS2.

    --
    ___
    Chuck Whitby - Founder

    "bibbetbay" <bibbetbay@aol.com> wrote in news:1123209518.886643.301310
    @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > email me and maybe I will do it for you.

    Too late. I don't buy from people who don't ship to Canada, as I'd rather
    give my money to people who have already learned that shipping to Canada is
    easy. My gripe is more for any further auctions you may have... there are a
    lot of people in Canada, and shipping isn't much more of a hassle than
    within the States. You'll get more bids and better money if you increase
    the amount of people you'll sell to. Isolationism reduces profits.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    In article <Xns96A8E3A9D37E9bssrpantellahotmailc@24.71.223.159>,
    Robert <picklehammer@home.com> wrote:

    > Too late. I don't buy from people who don't ship to Canada, as I'd rather
    > give my money to people who have already learned that shipping to Canada is
    > easy. My gripe is more for any further auctions you may have... there are a
    > lot of people in Canada, and shipping isn't much more of a hassle than
    > within the States. You'll get more bids and better money if you increase
    > the amount of people you'll sell to. Isolationism reduces profits.

    The reason I don't like shipping to Cananda is taht everytime I have, it
    has taken so flipping long. Canadian post from US gets held up in
    customs, and I have had shipments take over three months to get to
    recipients. I almost got negative feedback more than once because of
    this delay (so far, I am at 100% positive, knock-on-wood). I do accept
    Canadian bids, but because of shipping delays in the past, I have
    considered at times rejecting such bids.

    Just sharing personal experience.

    jt
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    jt august wrote:
    > In article <Xns96A8E3A9D37E9bssrpantellahotmailc@24.71.223.159>,
    > Robert <picklehammer@home.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Too late. I don't buy from people who don't ship to Canada, as I'd rather
    >>give my money to people who have already learned that shipping to Canada is
    >>easy. My gripe is more for any further auctions you may have... there are a
    >>lot of people in Canada, and shipping isn't much more of a hassle than
    >>within the States. You'll get more bids and better money if you increase
    >>the amount of people you'll sell to. Isolationism reduces profits.
    >

    > The reason I don't like shipping to Cananda is taht everytime I have, it
    > has taken so flipping long. Canadian post from US gets held up in
    > customs, and I have had shipments take over three months to get to
    > recipients. I almost got negative feedback more than once because of
    > this delay (so far, I am at 100% positive, knock-on-wood). I do accept
    > Canadian bids, but because of shipping delays in the past, I have
    > considered at times rejecting such bids.
    >
    > Just sharing personal experience.
    >
    > jt

    I've shipped 100's of items to canada and never had a problem.
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Yeah I always do worldwide shipping on video game stuff... and any smaller
    type items... post office treats you like a smuggler or drug dealer but
    other than that its ok.

    A lot of my bidders are from overseas... and they don't mind paying the
    higher shipping rates...

    I actually haven't had any issues sending to any foreign country yet other
    than it may take awhile and if I am 'off' with shipping charges I credit the
    difference.

    I'm easy.. :P

    Erik

    "Robert" <picklehammer@home.com> wrote in message
    > "bibbetbay" <bibbetbay@aol.com> wrote in news:1123209518.886643.301310
    > @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> email me and maybe I will do it for you.
    >>

    > Too late. I don't buy from people who don't ship to Canada, as I'd rather
    > give my money to people who have already learned that shipping to Canada
    > is
    > easy. My gripe is more for any further auctions you may have... there are
    > lot of people in Canada, and shipping isn't much more of a hassle than
    > within the States. You'll get more bids and better money if you increase
    > the amount of people you'll sell to. Isolationism reduces profits.

PlayStation Games Video Atari Classic