Adding up https://192.168.0.111/nowplaying/index.html?Recu..

I just learned to bring up the now playing list in my browser.
Is there a way to alter the page to add up all the sizes of the shows?

Seems to me you could then have a pretty good idea of how much space
is free for upcoming recordings.

Maybe a (python) script that will scrape the info?
3 answers Last reply
More about adding https 192 168 111 nowplaying index html recu

    rafael <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns96A5991E52D15ns@216.77.188.18:

    > I just learned to bring up the now playing list in my browser.
    > Is there a way to alter the page to add up all the sizes of the shows?
    >
    > Seems to me you could then have a pretty good idea of how much space
    > is free for upcoming recordings.
    >
    > Maybe a (python) script that will scrape the info?

    if you have firefox you can try these:

    A TiVo Pie Chart
    http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=235420

    A better /nowplaying/index.html
    http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=232322

    On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:25:16 GMT, dave wrote:

    >rafael <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns96A5991E52D15ns@216.77.188.18:
    >
    >> I just learned to bring up the now playing list in my browser.
    >> Is there a way to alter the page to add up all the sizes of the shows?
    >>
    >> Seems to me you could then have a pretty good idea of how much space
    >> is free for upcoming recordings.
    >>
    >> Maybe a (python) script that will scrape the info?
    >>

    >if you have firefox you can try these:
    >
    >A TiVo Pie Chart
    >http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=235420
    >
    >A better /nowplaying/index.html
    >http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=232322

    That better NowPlaying is what I posted a week or so ago in here.
    It's really great. The broswer-direct method give some good info,
    but this manages to get more info from the tivo, including
    channel number-not only network recorded from, the expire date,
    portion watched so far, original air date, genre, quality
    recorded at & episode number. All in a color coded set columns
    and keyings. Plus all the details for whatever is now recording
    in a separate section at the very top, followed by the units'
    vital statistics of free space at the various recording
    qualities.

    If someone can point me to where the color codes are, to
    customize which columns are backgrounded in which color, that
    would be nice.

    Jason wrote in news:chb0f1d8156h8e61l71iik0rht8t3pns8g@4ax.com:

    > On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:25:16 GMT, dave wrote:
    >
    >>rafael <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns96A5991E52D15ns@216.77.188.18:
    >>
    >>> I just learned to bring up the now playing list in my browser.
    >>> Is there a way to alter the page to add up all the sizes of the shows?
    >>>
    >>> Seems to me you could then have a pretty good idea of how much space
    >>> is free for upcoming recordings.
    >>>
    >>> Maybe a (python) script that will scrape the info?
    >>>

    >>if you have firefox you can try these:
    >>
    >>A TiVo Pie Chart
    >>http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=235420
    >>
    >>A better /nowplaying/index.html
    >>http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=232322
    >
    > That better NowPlaying is what I posted a week or so ago in here.
    > It's really great. The broswer-direct method give some good info,
    > but this manages to get more info from the tivo, including
    > channel number-not only network recorded from, the expire date,
    > portion watched so far, original air date, genre, quality
    > recorded at & episode number. All in a color coded set columns
    > and keyings. Plus all the details for whatever is now recording
    > in a separate section at the very top, followed by the units'
    > vital statistics of free space at the various recording
    > qualities.
    >
    > If someone can point me to where the color codes are, to
    > customize which columns are backgrounded in which color, that
    > would be nice.

    from looking at the source I think the colors are in hex form:

    I'm sure you can fool around with the hex numbers to customize the color.
    I think it's of the form and range of:#RGB and #(00-ff)(00-ff)(00-ff)

Ptv Tivo