Best OTA Antenna?

I am about to take the HD plunge. What is the best OTA antenna to buy?

Dave G
2 answers Last reply
More about ota antenna

    Once upon a time, Dave G <dgrinne1@tampabay.rr.com> said:
    >I am about to take the HD plunge. What is the best OTA antenna to buy?

    See http://www.antennaweb.org/ for info about what you'll need. The
    "best" antenna depends on a number of factors.
    --
    Chris Adams <cmadams@hiwaay.net>

    Thanks. I'll take a look.

    Dave G

    "Chris Adams" <cmadams@hiwaay.net> wrote in message
    > Once upon a time, Dave G <dgrinne1@tampabay.rr.com> said:
    >>I am about to take the HD plunge. What is the best OTA antenna to buy?
    >
    > See http://www.antennaweb.org/ for info about what you'll need. The
    > "best" antenna depends on a number of factors.
    > --
    > Chris Adams <cmadams@hiwaay.net>
    > Systems and Network Administrator - HiWAAY Internet Services
    > I don't speak for anybody but myself - that's enough trouble.

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video HD