no boot

My replay 2020 turns on,,the power light goes on and the hard drive
spins,,,but no boot up screen and nothing happens.
Any suggestions.
1 answer Last reply
More about boot

    On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:00:04 -0700, "GMG" <gmgreen@cox.net> wrote:

    >My replay 2020 turns on,,the power light goes on and the hard drive
    >spins,,,but no boot up screen and nothing happens.
    >Any suggestions.

    I haven't had one with no video, but many problems do seem to be
    caused by a bad drive or corrupter software. Perhaps re-imaging would
    help.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    has a Replay 5xxx

    still fall for that scam."

Ptv Replaytv Boot Video Hard Drives ReplayTV