Laserdisc Forever back online

Some of you may have noticed that my Laserdisc site has been
experiencing technical problems since early this year. The site is now
finally back online at this new URL:

http://www.mindspring.com/~laserdisc-forever

Note the added hyphen. Hopefully this should clear up all the problems
I'd been having.
2 answers Last reply
More about laserdisc forever back online

    Could you keep the old page for a while and redirect to the new page
    from the old page ? That would help many.

    "n$a" <nsa@dk.catv.ne.jp> wrote in message
    > Could you keep the old page for a while and redirect to the new page
    > from the old page ? That would help many.

    The old page is dead. I can't get it back. I didn't want to move the
    site. I was forced to due to technical problems that my ISP refused to
    resolve.

Laser Disc Players Video