WTB: Mission Impossible TV Series

I'm interested in the season sets on Laser Disc of the original run of
"Mission Impossible". I believe the first 4 seasons were released.

Thanks.

Marty

you can reply to martyd64 (AT) comcast (DOT) net
4 answers Last reply
More about wtb mission impossible series

    Unless there are Japanese releases I do not know about, the four U.S.
    released MI sets were of selected episodes, not full seasons. I have
    them but they're, unfortunately, not for sale.

    On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:15:38 -0500, "Bob-Uszka"
    <bob_uszka@hometoo.org> wrote:

    >I'm interested in the season sets on Laser Disc of the original run of
    >"Mission Impossible". I believe the first 4 seasons were released.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Marty
    >
    >you can reply to martyd64 (AT) comcast (DOT) net

    JazzGuyy,
    Since you have them, I'm sure you know what's on them.

    Can you contact me off the newsgroup....I have a few other questions about
    these laser discs.

    JazzGuyy wrote:
    > Unless there are Japanese releases I do not know about, the four U.S.
    > released MI sets were of selected episodes, not full seasons.

    Six U.S. sets, not four. I have all six. "The Best of..."

    There were eight Japanese sets, the first four seasons were split into
    two volumes each. They had a Japanese soundtrack and a second English
    soundtrack. And some Japanese subtitles and titles screens, which, of
    course, couldn't be removed, unlike modern DVDs.

    For more information, visit: http://japanld.free.fr/

    John

    Namely:

    Best of Mission Impossible #1: The Pilot/The Photographer [LV154203]
    http://LDDb.com/laserdisc.php?id=23878

    Best of Mission Impossible #2: The Carriers/The Seal [LV154213]
    http://LDDb.com/laserdisc.php?id=23879

    Best of Mission Impossible #3: The Council, Part 1 & 2 [LV154223]
    http://LDDb.com/laserdisc.php?id=23880

    Best of Mission Impossible #4: The Mercenaries/The Exchange [LV154233]
    http://japanld.free.fr/laserdisc.php?id=23881

    Best of Mission Impossible #5: Mind of Stefan Miklos/Live Bait
    [LV154243]
    http://LDDb.com/laserdisc.php?id=23882

    Best of Mission Impossible #6: The Bunker, Part 1 & 2 [LV154253]
    http://LDDb.com/laserdisc.php?id=23883

    And the 8 Japanese Box Sets:
    http://LDDb.com/search.php?search=Mission+Impossible%3A%2Aseason%2A&sort=title

    Rgds,
    Julien

    PS: new version of LDDb.com should be up for September, 1st!

Laser Disc Players TV Video