How much is my Tivo worth?

I have one of those original Tivo series 1 purchased in Year 2000 with
lifetime subscription. I originally paid $500+ for it, how much is it
worth right now if I want to sell it?

-RA
1 answer Last reply
More about tivo worth

    In article <1122400486.736715.276120@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    "rudy" <radix33@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > I have one of those original Tivo series 1 purchased in Year 2000 with
    > lifetime subscription. I originally paid $500+ for it, how much is it
    > worth right now if I want to sell it?
    >
    > -RA

    Look on eBay and see what completed auctions have gone for.

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video