Alone in the dark...

Anyone know where I can get my hands on this old classic..? I'm too lazy to
hunt for it and I just don't feel like paying for it...

Danny Dee
2 answers Last reply
More about dark

    "danwettlaufer" <danwettlaufer@rogers.com> wrote in

    > Anyone know where I can get my hands on this old classic..? I'm too
    > lazy to hunt for it and I just don't feel like paying for it...
    >
    > Danny Dee

    I see, you want us to deliver a copy of this game to your doorstep.

    Do your own damn dirty work, everyone else does. What makes you so damn
    special that we need to hand feed you roms and disk images?

    --
    ___
    Chuck Whitby - Founder

    Chuck Whitby <intvsama@verizon.net> spewed:
    > Do your own damn dirty work, everyone else does. What makes you so
    > damn special that we need to hand feed you roms and disk images?

    *gasp*

    *hiding my eyes*

    --
    Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com