Do they talk about the Atari 2600 a lot in comp.sys.cbm?

Just wondering.

3 answers Last reply
More about talk atari 2600 lot comp sys cbm

    No, Atari machines are off topic on comp.sys.cbm. CBM stands for
    Commodore Buisness Machines.

    Liam
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    buseyl@yahoo.com <buseyl@yahoo.com> spewed:
    > No, Atari machines are off topic on comp.sys.cbm. CBM stands for
    > Commodore Buisness Machines.

    Do they play games? I've heard of Commodore, but not Commodore Business
    Machines. It sounds like something that would be used at the bank or the
    post office. I got a handful of gum at my local post office the other day.
    It only cost me a quarter. I remember when you used to be able to get gum
    for a PENNY a piece from those little glass dome machines. Yeah, I like
    gum.

    --
    Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    CBM is the same Commodore that produced the Commodore 64. Games? I
    asked my parents to buy one to, errrr, uuhhhh .... help with school.
    Yeah.

    Liam

Video Games Atari Classic